We are pleased to announce that 18 WSHB lawyers have been included in the 2021 Edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch.
Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch recognizes associates and other lawyers who are earlier in their careers for their outstanding professional excellence in private practice in the United States.
"Best Lawyers was founded in 1981 with the purpose of recognizing extraordinary lawyers in private practice through an exhaustive peer-review process. Nearly 40 years later, we are proud to expand our scope, while maintaining the same methodology, to recognize a different demographic of talented and deserving lawyers in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch," says Phil Greer, CEO of Best Lawyers.
Lawyers recognized in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise, and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
WSHB would like to congratulate the following lawyers recognized in the 2021 Edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch:
- Ian D. Baldwin - Commercial Litigation
- Melissa M. Burghardt - Insurance Law
- Kirsten K. Cinquemani - Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Catherine L. Deter - Construction Law and Insurance Law
- Rebecca M. Gabroy - Construction Law, Insurance Law, and Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Tyler Gerk - Construction Law
- Kelly E. Green - Insurance Law
- Jonathan R. Hart - Insurance Law
- Albert Kang - Commercial Litigation and Construction Law
- Bolam Kim - Commercial Litigation
- Sebastian A. Larrea - Insurance Law
- Silvia C. Schaffer - Transportation Law
- Ryan Schoeb - Appellate Practice and Intellectual Property Law
- Ryan M. Tarter - Construction Law, Environmental Law, and Transportation Law
- Analise N. Tilton - Transportation Law
- Colin J. Troy - Construction Law
- Ben F. Veralrud - Commercial Litigation, Insurance Law, Product Liability Litigation - Defendants, and Transportation Law
- Keith K. Ybanez - Insurance Law
About Wood Smith Henning & Berman LLP:
WSHB is a full service litigation firm with offices throughout the United States. The firm has tried over 1,000 cases to verdict, and is internationally recognized for its exceptionally high rate of success. Since the firm’s inception in 1997 by trial lawyers David Wood, Kevin Smith, Stephen Henning and Daniel Berman, WSHB has been known as the national “go to” firm for complex civil litigation in professional liability, employment, commercial, medical malpractice and healthcare, construction, environmental, real estate, transportation, subrogation, toxic tort and intellectual property litigation. Additionally, WSHB also regularly handles first and third party coverage issues for the London market. The firm has been named one of the top four law firms in the nation for female lawyers, and one of the top five for diversity. WSHB’s lawyers take pride in each and every case and all ultimate results. Most of all, WSHB is proud of their organic growth which translates into consistent results and handling office to office.