Ryan D. Schoeb
1501 S. Church Avenue
Tampa, FL 33629
P (813) 422-6910
F (813) 425-6983
701 Brickell Avenue
Miami, FL 33131
P (786) 358-6420
F (786) 358-6421
950 S. Pine Island Road
Plantation, FL 33324
P (954) 727-8185
F (954) 337-0257
For more detailed information:
Ryan Schoeb is senior counsel in WSHB’s Tampa and Miami offices. Extensive trial experience in a host of different practice areas, Ryan has multifaceted experience in litigation. At WSHB, Ryan represents clients in complex commercial litigation, professional liability, subrogation, construction, transportation and intellectual property.
Prior to joining the firm, Ryan represented businesses involved in the entertainment industry. There he gained experience in a variety of areas including employment, personal injury defense, land use, and the First Amendment. Thereafter, he was an Assistant Public Defender in Pinellas County where he litigated high profile cases. He has also been the keynote speaker at various legal presentations, including a forum on the legalization of medical marijuana in Florida. Ryan is a member of the First Amendment Lawyers Association. He is also licensed to practice in Federal Courts for the Northern, Middle, and Southern District of Florida.
Stetson University College of Law (J.D., 2013)
Bridgewater State University (B.A., 2011)
Licensed to Practice in:
Federal Court for the Northern District of Florida
Federal Court for the Middle District of Florida
Federal Court for the Southern District of Florida
United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
U.S. Virgin Islands
- Represents marine insurers in a variety of casualty, personal injury and coverage matters.
- Prosecutes subrogation claims for insurers in maritime matters
- Defense of claims involving catastrophic personal injuries including auto claims, premises liability, and a variety of other claims.
- Pursue and defend trademark and copyright actions for businesses including those in the entertainment industry.
- Successfully defend against defamation actions, including negotiating a settlement where the plaintiff agreed to pay his client’s attorney’s fees.
- Defense of professional liability and malpractice claims against a variety of professionals including, but not limited to, lawyers, real estate agents, insurance agents, and other professionals.
- Pursue claims arising out of a wide variety of loss events, including transportation, fire, explosions, products, pollution, substandard construction, collapse, and subsidence.