William is the Managing Partner of WSHB’s North/South Carolina office, where his practice focuses on complex commercial litigation, including construction and corporate disputes, insurance coverage and defense, first party and third party insurance bad faith litigation, environmental litigation, transportation, and personal injury. He is admitted to practice in North Carolina and South Carolina. William earned his undergraduate degree from the University of Virginia and his law degree from Wake Forest University.
A talented trial lawyer, William is an “AV Preeminent” rated attorney by Martindale-Hubbell. He has been listed in Business North Carolina’s Legal Elite in the Young Guns (2014, 2016) and Construction (2016, 2018, 2019) categories. William has previously served as Chair of the Construction Law Practice Group and Chair of the Amicus Committee for the North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys.
- Wake Forest University (J.D., 2008)
- University of Virginia (B.A., 2002)
Licensed to Practice in
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- Case Updates, 3.30.21
- North Carolina State Court in Uncharted Territory in Finding Covid-19 Business Interruption CoverageCoronavirus Resources, 10.23.20
- Newsroom, 10.2.20
- Newsroom, 3.1.19
- Chair, North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys, Amicus Committee
- Former Chair, North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys, Construction Law Section
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- Wake County Bar Association