A senior associate in the firm's Atlanta office, Stephen Rothring represents large corporations, insurers, local businesses, and licensed professionals in a wide array of complex civil litigation. He focuses his practice on professional liability, commercial disputes, insurance coverage, wrongful death, and injuries. Stephen is experienced in all phases of litigation -- from onset through trial and appeal.
Stephen is a natural leader and creative problem solver. His diverse experience ranges from serving in the military to working as a field director for a U.S. Senate campaign, a corporate intern at Home Depot, and a judicial intern for Georgia’s largest business court. Prior to attending college, Stephen served with distinction in the U.S. Air Force and was deployed to Afghanistan and the Horn of Africa. Upon graduating law school, he began his legal career as a general civil litigation attorney in Savannah, Georgia.
- University of Georgia School of Law (J.D., 2017)
- Kennesaw State University (B.S., 2014, summa cum laude)
Licensed to Practice in
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Georgia
- State Bar of Georgia