Sean Phillips is a senior associate attorney in WSHB's Sonoma County office. He is experienced in several practice areas, including business litigation, construction law, intellectual property, and product liability.
Sean earned his Juris Doctor from Santa Clara University School of Law with a High Technology Certification. While in law school, he was elected Director of Internal Communications of the Student Bar Association and President of the Family Law Society. He holds a Bachelor of Arts in United States History from the University of San Francisco, where he graduated cum laude. As an undergraduate, he received the school’s Asian History Award as a distinguished scholar chosen by the faculty.
His previous legal experience includes working as a Deputy District Attorney at the District Attorney’s Office in Mendocino County, where he received hands-on motion and trial experience.
- Santa Clara University School of Law (J.D., 2019)
- University of San Francisco (B.A., 2015, cum laude)
Licensed to Practice in
- Sonoma County Bar Association
- LGBTQI Law Section
- Santa Clara County Bar Association
- Association of Defense Counsel of Northern California and Nevada
- Bay Area Lawyers for Individual Freedom (BALIF)