Bob Campbell is a seasoned trial lawyer with an impressive track record spanning over two decades. His unwavering expertise and dedication have earned him a reputation as a trusted advocate in the legal community, sought out for his litigation prowess and results.
Specializing in representing property and casualty insurers, Bob is a go-to partner for clients navigating complex insurance disputes. His extensive background in this field has equipped him with unparalleled knowledge and insights, making him a formidable force in the courtroom.
Bob's practice encompasses a wide range of insurance matters, including E&O and D&O liability, first-party and third-party policy claims, bad faith claims, and extra-contractual damages claims against insureds. Additionally, he enjoys exceptional results litigating insurance fraud and commercial property damage matters in federal and state courts.
Clients can rely on Bob's deep understanding of insurance law and his unwavering commitment to providing exceptional legal representation.
With his guidance and expertise, Bob consistently delivers outstanding results, helping clients achieve their goals and secure favorable outcomes.
- Represented insurer and obtained pre-trial ruling dismissing claims for bad faith, breach of the covenant of good faith and fair dealing, and punitive damages. (Superior Court of New Jersey, Ocean County)
- Represented regional insurance producer in an insurance producer malpractice matter wherein judgment was obtained, and defended on appeal, by way of a motion to dismiss for failure to state a claim. (Superior Court of New Jersey, Cape May County)
- Successfully defended an internet domain name dispute, and subsequent trademark infringement lawsuit, where the plaintiff alleged client improperly used the plaintiff’s intellectual property in the operation of its business.
- Obtained summary judgment for property insurer by establishing the plaintiffs made material misrepresentations in their application for insurance coverage and therefore the subject policy was declared void.
- Obtained summary judgment for an insurance producer after its client, a condominium association, suffered an under insured fire loss.
- Rutgers School of Law – Camden (J.D., 1999)
- Tarleton State University (BBA, 1992)
Licensed to Practice in
- New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania