Kelli Steele is a senior associate in WSHB's Atlanta office handling complex civil litigation. She represents local businesses to large corporations in litigation involving complex torts and toxic exposures. Kelli enjoys broad experience handling professional liability matters, including lawyers and law firms against allegations of legal malpractice. She is also experienced in premises liability, commercial and business liability, bad faith and insurance coverage. Kelli handles claims in all stages of the case, from pre-litigation to appeal.
- Vanderbilt University Law School (J.D., 2010)
- Kennesaw State University (B.A., 2006, cum laude)
Licensed to Practice in
- New York
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Georgia.
- State Bar of Georgia
- New York State Bar Association