Christina Loni is a partner at WSHB’s Rancho Cucamonga office. She is experienced in a broad range of complex civil litigation but primarily focuses her practice on issues pertaining to employment law, catastrophic injury, and landlord-tenant. In her employment practice, she is a strong advocate for clients facing claims of unfair employment practices and negligence in both state and federal court and arbitration.
Christina earned her law degree from the University of La Verne College of Law, graduating magna cum laude. While at La Verne, she served as the Chief Executive Editor for the Law Review. In this capacity, she was granted the opportunity to organize La Verne Law Review’s 2016 Symposium which centered on the realities of mass incarceration in America. Christina also published a note in the La Verne Law Review, competed for the Mock Trial Team in the San Diego Defense Lawyers and the Texas Young Lawyers Association Competitions, competed for the Alternative Dispute Resolution Team in the Representation in Mediation Competition, and served as a teaching assistant in Torts, Criminal Law, and Legal Writing. During her third year of law school, Christina was a judicial extern for the United States Bankruptcy Court, Central District.
Prior to law school, Christina attended the University of Illinois at Chicago, where she graduated with a major in Philosophy and a minor in Criminology. In her free time, she enjoys philosophical readings, practicing yoga, and time with family.
- University of La Verne College of Law (J.D., 2016, magna cum laude)
- University of Illinois at Chicago (B.A., 2011)
Licensed to Practice in
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- Firm News, 1.9.23
- Newsroom, 6.1.21
- Article, 11.14.22
- Christina Rudolph, Note, California Senate Bill 967 Does Not Make Everyone a Rapist: Proposed Guidelines for Analyzing the Ambiguities of Bill 967, 36 U. La Verne L. Rev. 299 (2015)
- Christina is a member of the Claims and Litigation Management Alliance (CLM) and has earned the designation of Certified Litigation Management Professional from the Litigation Management Institute