Anoush Holaday is a partner in WSHB's Petaluma office and an accomplished litigator with extensive experience in the state and federal courts of California. She enjoys a host of experience in several different practice areas, including catastrophic injury, wrongful death, intellectual property, medical malpractice, habitability, landlord-tenant claims, premises liability, and civil rights. She also has a comprehensive construction practice in which she counsels and fiercely defends regional and national builders in complex residential and commercial construction contract disputes, construction defect litigation, and accident litigation.
Anoush excels at risk analysis and strategy development to yield successful results for our clients. She has secured remarkable results at all stages of claims, from pre-litigation through trial. Her track record boasts innumerable suit dismissals, dispositive motions, favorable settlements, and trial results.
She also proudly serves as WSHB’s first-ever Director of Associate Success. In this capacity, Anoush mentors firm associates, across all of our offices, on all aspects of litigation. Anoush also proudly serves as a mentor for dozens of associates through the firm’s Mentorship Program as well as a DEI mentor through the firm’s DEI Mentorship Program. Additionally, she is also a valued and integral member of WSHB's DEI Task Force.
- University of San Francisco School of Law (J.D., 2013)
- University of California, Berkeley (B.A., 2007, cum laude)
Licensed to Practice in
- Firm News, 11.9.22
- Newsroom, 1.10.19
Events, Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- Partner Anoush Holaday to Present on Gender and Diversity in Claims and Litigation Panel at Upcoming Annual CLM ConferenceSpeaking Engagement, 3.30.23
- Partner Anoush Holaday to Share Insights on Women in Construction Panel at Upcoming Annual CLM ConferenceSpeaking Engagement, Coronado, CA, 9.23.22
- "Foundations," Construction Claims Magazine, Spring 2023