Wyeth Burrows is a trial lawyer and the managing partner of our San Diego office. Wyeth has defended product liability, commercial, transportation and catastrophic matters in state and federal courts. He also represents common carriers and other clients in business disputes and litigation.
Wyeth also consults, trains, and represents businesses regarding compliance with both the Federal and California Fair Debt Collection Practices Acts (FDCPA) and the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA). He has successfully defended dozens of consumer lawsuits under these statutes.
- JBS Carriers, Inc. v. Mesilla Valley Transportation (2022 – representing Plaintiff in truck vs. truck case)
- Ware v. CHHC (2019)
- Kendall Marsh, et al. v. BJ's Rentals, et al. (2017)
- University of San Diego School of Law (J.D., 1999)
- University of California, Berkeley (B.S., 1996)
Licensed to Practice in
Events, Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- Recent Developments in California Trucking Litigation (2017)
- Defending Vicarious Liability Theories in Trucking Cases (2016)
- Case Updates, 8.17.23
- Author, In California, Third-Party Debt Collectors May Land Creditors In Court, The Daily Journal (May 8, 2013)
- Trucking Industry Defense Association (TIDA)