Peter Schmid is a seasoned senior associate attorney with extensive experience in various areas of law. He is skilled in handling large, complex construction cases and has successfully represented general contractors and developers throughout California. In addition to construction litigation, Peter enjoys experience in complex civil litigation, corporate transactions, and commercial and business litigation.
Mr. Schmid was admitted to the California Bar in 2000 and has since then successfully handled numerous cases from inception to trial. He is committed to achieving the best possible outcome for our clients and approaches each case with dedication and attention to detail.
Peter was raised in both the San Francisco Bay Area and Switzerland. These early experiences provides him a unique perspective and understanding of different cultures. Today, he continues to enjoy traveling in addition to practicing Wing Chun Kung Fu. Before becoming an attorney, Peter gained valuable insights into the insurance field by working as a claims adjuster and legal auditor.
- John F. Kennedy University School of Law (J.D., 1998)
- University of California, Santa Cruz (B.A., B.S., 1988)
Licensed to Practice in
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court