Meet Max Bayman, a highly experienced coverage attorney who has a deep understanding of all aspects of property damage and subrogation claims for homeowners, small businesses, and commercial policies. With Max on your side, you can rest easy knowing that you have a knowledgeable legal professional who can navigate with ease the most complex issues while providing sage counsel with risk management insight. His vast knowledge and experience have made him a go-to counsel for both international insurers and domestic clients. Max is highly regarded for his ability to provide innovative solutions to his clients' most complex legal problems.
In addition to his coverage practice, Max is a gifted lawyer known for his results in handling complex trucking and transportation, catastrophic injury, and premises cases. He has achieved impressive results throughout his career, which have earned him recognition in multiple jurisdictions, including being named a Super Lawyers “Rising Star” in Atlanta for the past three consecutive years.
Mr. Bayman is not only a respected attorney in the United States but also a trusted advisor to syndicates in the London insurance market. His vast knowledge and experience in subrogation and property damage claims have made him a go-to counsel for international insurers. His ability to bridge the gap between the US and London markets has been invaluable in resolving complex claims. Through his work with London syndicates, he has gained a unique perspective on the global insurance market, which he brings to every case he handles.
Now a partner in WSHB's Atlanta, Georgia, office, Max is licensed to practice law in Georgia and Texas. When you work with Max, you can expect the best legal guidance and support. His extensive experience and expertise will undoubtedly be an asset to your case.
- Defended various homeowner associations in disputes involving black mold infestation/remediation.
- Defended large resort company in multiple cases involving personal injury claims.
- Represented child daycare facility in various lawsuits involving personal injury claims.
- Represented mental healthcare facility in multiple lawsuits involving healthcare liability claims.
- Defended nonprofit no-kill pet shelter in dog bite case.
- Defended various property management companies in lawsuits involving premises liability.
- Represented mid-sized fuel distributor in a lawsuit involving contract dispute.
- Represented co-trustee in fiduciary lawsuit.
- Judicial Extern for Chief Judge Sarah Hall, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Western District of Oklahoma (2013)
- University of Oklahoma College of Law (J.D., 2013)
- Texas A&M University (B.A., 2010)
Licensed to Practice in
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas
- Firm News, 5.18.23