Maral Gasparian is senior counsel in WSHB’s Glendale office. She has wide-ranging experience in complex civil litigation, with a focus on habitability, premises and tort litigation. Earlier in her career, Maral handled a broad range of business and commercial litigation matters including those involving public entities. She also has experience in products liability, lemon law, claim and delivery, construction defect, employment matters, and appellate work. She has worked in-house for a large corporation operating numerous restaurants, and as an administrative director of a non-profit organization that built federally funded multi-million dollar housing projects. She has handled several jury trials and has argued cases before the California Court of Appeal.
- Southwestern University School of Law (J.D., 1983)
- University of California, Los Angeles (B.A., 1980)
Licensed to Practice in
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
Primary Practice Areas