Jenna Melton Fowler is senior counsel in WSHB's Atlanta office, where she focuses her practice on complex civil litigation. She enjoys experience in complex tort and casualty, transportation, construction, commercial and business litigation, product liability, mass tort and toxic tort litigation, and environmental litigation. An experienced litigator, she seamlessly handles claims from initial response to appeal.
Jenna is a cum laude graduate Atlanta’s John Marshall Law School. While there, Jenna served as the editor-in-chief of the school's law journal, a student ambassador, and a research assistant. Jenna earned an undergraduate degree in Management with a minor in Law, Science and Technology from Georgia Tech. Upon graduation, she worked as a paralegal for a well-known complex commercial litigation firm. In this role, she assisted in the development and implementation of a Fortune 100 client’s system for responding to third-party requests for electronically stored information.
Her previous work experience includes working as a staff attorney at the Prosecuting Attorneys’ Council of Georgia. While there, Jenna worked with the Georgia Innocence Project and Georgia Bureau of Investigation to identify wrongful convictions.
- Atlanta’s John Marshall Law School (J.D., 2013, cum laude)
- Georgia Institute of Technology (B.S., 2007)
Licensed to Practice in
- Firm News, 1.5.22
- Co-Author, How Diverse Perspectives Can Further Business Goals During a Pandemic, June 1, 2020
- Co-Author, What Constitutes “Reasonable Care” by Premise and Business Owners in Light of the Coronavirus Pandemic?, May 4, 2020
- Assisted Author of Green's Georgia Law of Evidence, 2013 ed.
- Assisted Author of Steering into the Storm: Amplification of Captive Insurance Company Compliance Issues in the Offshore Tax Crackdown, 12 HOUS. BUS. & TAX. L.J. 224 (2012)
- Author, If the Shoe Doesn’t Fit, Don’t Wear It: Why the Innovative Design Protection Act of 2012 Is a False Hope for the Fashion Industry, 6 J. MARSHALL L.J. 207 (2012)
- Co-Author, House Bill 72: Drivers’ Licenses; Examinations Only in English Language, 5 J. MARSHALL L.J. 677 (2012)
- Co-Author, House Bill 131: Conservation and Natural Resources; Certain Civil Penalties; Exempt State Agencies, 5 J. MARSHALL L.J. 329 (2011)
- State Bar of Georgia
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Georgia Association of Women Lawyers