Greg Arakawa is the managing partner of the Concord office of WSHB. An experienced trial lawyer, Greg is also known for his finesse in creative approaches to resolving complex, high exposure matters. His focus includes all facets of claims for transportation companies including independent contractor issues, employment, passenger versus driver issues and bodily injury litigation. Greg also has significant experience with trucking, professional liability, toxic tort issues, employment law and bad faith litigation. He defends property owners, contractors, and developers against occupational exposure and third-party bodily injury claims. He also provides representation in transactional matters and general business litigation. He has spoken at numerous seminars and presentations, including the Northern California Claims Conference. Before entering the legal profession, Greg was a television reporter for KCNC-TV, the Denver NBC affiliate.
- Southwestern Law School (J.D., 1994)
- University of Southern California (B.A., 1985)
Licensed to Practice in
- Greater Concord Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors
- Contra Costa Industrial Association, Member
- ABA Section on Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Concord Chamber Board of Directors (2009, 2010)