A senior associate with the firm, Alexis Schuler's practice focuses on complex civil litigation. She is particularly adept in litigating issues pertaining to premises liability, personal injury, construction defect and contract disputes. Alexis has defended property owners, business owners and employers in superior courts across California, as well as trucking companies and technology firms in federal district courts. She is experienced in all phases of litigation, from case inception through discovery, law and motion work, to trial preparation.
Alexis is a graduate of California Western School of Law. While in law school, she was inducted into the Public Service Honors Society for donating over 250 hours as a law clerk for judges in the criminal department of the East County branch of the San Diego Superior Court. Alexis earned her undergraduate degree in Psychology and Political Science from the University of Arizona.
- California Western School of Law (J.D., 2017)
- University of Arizona (B.A., 2013)
Licensed to Practice in
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- San Diego County Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association