Todd Beharry is an associate in WSHB’s New York City office focusing his practice on complex tort litigation, with an emphasis on New York Labor Law.
He earned his law degree from Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, where he was a Notes and Comments Editor for Touro’s Journal of Race, Gender and Ethnicity and served on the Moot Court. While in law school, Todd also worked as a student attorney in Touro’s Small Businesses & Not-For-Profit Clinic, a legal intern for the United States Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of New York, and as a judicial intern for the Hon. Justice Chereé Buggs. Todd's honors include the Martin Schwartz Award for Excellence in Civil Rights; Special Service to the Public and Community Award; and Exemplary Dedication and Service to the Law Center for Exceptional Contributions to the Journal of Race, Gender and Ethnicity.
Todd earned his Master of Science in Social Work from Columbia University with a focus in clinical and direct practice. He received his Bachelor of Arts in Humanities and Justice Studies from John Jay College of Criminal Justice, where he served in the AmeriCorps.
His previous experience includes serving as a judicial law clerk for the Hon. Ernest M. Caposela, Superior Court of New Jersey, where Todd managed civil, criminal, general equity and election dockets.
When not practicing law, Todd is an active member of his community. He currently works pro bono for Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts in addition to participating in several creative endeavors.
- Judicial Law Clerk for the Hon. Ernest M. Caposela, Superior Court of New Jersey (2021-2022)
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center (J.D., 2021)
- Columbia University School of Social Work (MSSW, 2017)
- John Jay College of Criminal Justice (B.A., 2013)
Licensed to Practice in
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts (VLA)
- New York State Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New York Bar Association
- Civil Rights Committee
- Entertainment Law Committee
- Securities Litigation Committee