Ryan Patrick Deane is a partner at WSHB's Los Angeles office specializing in professional liability defense. Ryan has been litigating for over a decade and during that time has distinguished himself in his field of practice. He is particularly adept in defending intricate and complex cases in the areas of medical malpractice, elder abuse, products liability, employment issues/wrongful termination, legal malpractice, brokers, officers and directors, and other areas of professional liability. Ryan has tried numerous cases in all areas of professional liability defense and enjoys a stellar track record.
He is a former Division I Cross Country and Track athlete for UCLA.
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles (J.D., 2005)
- University of California, Los Angeles (B.A., 2001)
Licensed to Practice in
- U.S. District Court
- Case Updates, 9.10.22
- Firm News, 9.9.22
Events, Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- Featured panelist, "Millennials: Can't We All Get Along?," PIAA Risk Management/Patient Safety Workshop in Santa Monica, CA (September 9, 2016)
- Panelist and featured speaker, "Millennials and Medicine: What Does the Future Hold?," Crittenden Conference (April 2016)
- Grand rounds lecturer, University of California Irvine Medical School, Department of Emergency Medicine (2014, 2015)
- Featured panelist, "Emerging Issues Facing Tort Litigators," Crittenden Medical Insurance Conference in Miami, FL (2015)