Randall Romero is a partner in WSHB’s Thousand Oaks office. Randall’s practice centers on the defense of healthcare providers, including skilled nursing facilities, residential care facilities, hospitals, drug and alcohol rehabilitation providers, physicians and nurses, with focus in the areas of elder abuse, negligence, medical malpractice, personal injury and wrongful death. He has worked in healthcare litigation since 1999. In addition to Randall’s extensive experience in healthcare, he gained valuable experience in mortgage lending litigation and professional liability with a focus on lender liability as an in-house counsel for one of the nation’s largest mortgage companies. Randall’s vast experience in mortgage lender liability includes compliance, strategic business alliances, marketing services agreements, and loan officer compensation issues.
Randall graduated with Honors from the University of California at Los Angeles with a Bachelor of Arts in English. He then graduated from the University of Colorado School of Law, after completing a study abroad program in International Law from the University of Belgrano in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Randall is fluent in Spanish.
- University of Colorado School of Law (J.D., 1998)
- University of California at Los Angeles (B.A., 1994)
Licensed to Practice in
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- Industry Under Attack Scores Important Win in California Supreme Court; Limitation on Statutory Penalties Avoids Influx of Litigation and Exposure of Skilled Nursing and Intermediate Care FacilitiesCase Updates, 8.21.20
- Newsroom, 1.16.20
- Newsroom, 1.29.18
Events, Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- Events, 6.1.17