Randall Romero is a partner in WSHB’s Los Angeles office. Randall’s practice centers on the defense of healthcare providers, including skilled nursing facilities, residential care facilities, hospitals, drug and alcohol rehabilitation providers, physicians and nurses, with a special emphasis in the areas of elder abuse, patient rights violations, negligence, medical malpractice, and wrongful death. He has worked in healthcare litigation since 1999.
Randall graduated with Honors from the University of California at Los Angeles with a Bachelor of Arts in English. He then graduated from the University of Colorado School of Law, after completing a study abroad program in International Law from the University of Belgrano in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Randall is fluent in Spanish.
- University of Colorado School of Law (J.D., 1998)
- University of California at Los Angeles (B.A., 1994)
Licensed to Practice in
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- Industry Under Attack Scores Important Win in California Supreme Court; Limitation on Statutory Penalties Avoids Influx of Litigation and Exposure of Skilled Nursing and Intermediate Care FacilitiesCase Updates, 8.21.20
- Newsroom, 1.16.20
- Newsroom, 1.29.18
Primary Practice Areas