Megan McDonough is an accomplished attorney handling complex civil litigation. She enjoys experience in multiple areas of law, including personal injury, wrongful death, subrogation, property damage, and construction litigation. Megan brings a unique perspective to WSHB, having handled civil matters for plaintiffs and defendants. She is a member of the New York State and New York City Bar Associations; and is a recent participant/graduate in the New York State Bar Association Trial Academy.
Born and raised in White Plains, New York, Megan graduated from the Elisabeth Haub School of Law at Pace University magna cum laude on a full-tuition merit scholarship. While in law school, she clerked with Magistrate Judge Vera M. Scanlon in the Eastern District as part of the Federal Judicial Honors Program. Previously, Megan earned her undergraduate degree cum laude in Sociology and Spanish from the State University of New York at Geneseo.
Ms. McDonough is an associate attorney in WSHB's New York City office.
- Elisabeth Haub School of Law at Pace University (J.D., 2021, magna cum laude)
- State University of New York at Geneseo (B.A., 2018, cum laude)
Licensed to Practice in
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- New York State Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association
- New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers