Kyle Woodford is an associate attorney in WSHB’s Tampa office. In his practice with the firm, he handles all facets of insurance coverage issues. Kyle also enjoys considerable experience in complex civil litigation, including personal injury and premises liability.
Mr. Woodford previously practiced at a boutique plaintiff firm in Florida. In addition to personal injury matters, Kyle’s handled class actions across the country in both state and federal court. Today, he consistently draws on his diverse litigation background when approaching matters for his clients.
Kyle graduated from the University of Florida with a Bachelor’s in Economics and earned his law degree from Stetson University College of Law. He is fluent in Spanish and is conversational in Portuguese. In his free time, Mr. Woodford is an avid runner, having competed in marathons throughout the country.
- Stetson University College of Law (J.D., 2019)
- University of Florida (B.S., 2016)
Licensed to Practice in
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, Puerto Rico
- Hillsborough County Bar Association