Heidi Sinavsky is senior counsel in WSHB’s Los Angeles office, where her practice focuses on insurance coverage and civil defense matters for domestic clients and the London market. Heidi handles insurance matters including first party and third party claims including insurance-related litigation. She also handles civil defense matters involving complex litigated matters for individuals and companies. Heidi has extensive experience in all phases of litigation, including pre-litigation resolution of matters, pre-trial discovery, motion practice, mediation, and trial.
Prior to joining the firm, Heidi’s practice focused on bad faith litigation and insurance coverage matters related to first party and third party claims. She also handled a wide range of cases for private and public entities and their claims administrators, including premises liability, automobile liability, bodily injury, commercial and private transportation and premises liability law. Her practice also specifically focused on toxic tort cases, complex civil litigation, products liability, and catastrophic injury, which she handled civil cases from inception through mediation and trial.
Heidi is a graduate of Pepperdine University School of Law, where she served as an editor of the Pepperdine Law Review. While in law school she participated in the International Moot Court Competition and studied international law at the Pepperdine London Law Programme. She was awarded an Advocates in Public Interest Law Fellowship while in law school, and volunteered with the Impact Litigation Unit and Conservatorship Unit at Bet Tzedek Legal Services, a Los Angeles–based legal aid law firm. Heidi received her undergraduate degree in English and in Music from the University of California, Santa Barbara.
- Pepperdine University School of Law (J.D., 2013)
- University of California, Santa Barbara (B.A., 2006)
Licensed to Practice in
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- Article, 3.17.22
- Update: Mind the Gap: California Assembly Bill 2756 Amends Insurance Code to Bridge Gaps in CoverageArticle, 10.18.21
- Update: Expanded Protections in the California Insurance Code Amidst Wildfire Property Loss in CaliforniaArticle, 10.18.21
- Resource, 9.29.21