George McKeegan is of counsel in WSHB's New York City office. An accomplished litigator, George has tried over 40 cases to verdict in the New York State Supreme Court and Federal Court.
Over the course of his legal career, George has co-authored books on aviation law and indemnification. A Handbook of Aviation Law, published by the American Bar Association in 2018, is a
George is rated AV-preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell.
- University of Michigan Law School (J.D., 1972)
- Fordham University (B.A., 1969)
Licensed to Practice in
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- Co-author: The Lowdown on Indemnity, New York State Bar Association (2019)
- Co-author: A Handbook of Aviation Law, American Bar Association (2018)
- Briarcliff Manor Caucus, volunteer
- American Bar Association, Section of Litigation
- New York State Bar Association