Christopher Seemann is a senior associate in WSHB’s New Orleans office. His practice focuses on first and third-party property and casualty insurance, including large loss, excess exposure, commercial trucking, coverage, and bad faith claims.
Chris graduated from LSU Paul M. Hebert Law Center with a Juris Doctor and Graduate Diploma in Comparative Law, during which he sat on the Trial Advocacy Board and competed in the Florida National Trial Advocacy Tournament. While in law school, Chris clerked for the East Baton Rouge Office of the Public Defender and the Louisiana Office of the Attorney General – Civil Rights Division. Prior to law school, Chris graduated from Louisiana State University with a degree in Mass Communication – Print Journalism, where he wrote for the school’s newspaper, The Daily Reveille.
He is a member of the Louisiana State Bar Association and the Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel. Chris is licensed to practice in all Louisiana state courts and the United States District Courts for the Eastern, Middle, and Western Districts of Louisiana.
- LSU Paul M. Hebert Law Center (J.D., 2015)
- Louisiana State University (B.A., 2011)
Licensed to Practice in
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Louisiana
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel