Ashly Mirador is an associate attorney in WSHB's Sonoma County office. Her practice with the firm focuses squarely on complex civil litigation, with a particular expertise in construction defect, premises liability, and complex torts and casualty.
Ashly graduated from the University of San Francisco School of Law with her Juris Doctor and a certificate of honors for labor and employment law. While in law school, Ashly was a student leader passionately dedicated to the involvement and evolvement of several on-campus student groups. She is the past president of the Pilipino American Law Society and the Asian Pacific American Law Student Association and past vice president of the Student Bar Association. She has planned countless diversity panels and events to promote representation in law schools. Ashly also participated in legal outreach programs with her alma mater and helped found the Bay Area Pilipino American Law Student Coalition. She also co-founded Komunindad, the first-ever Conference for Filipinx American Law Students.
Her previous legal experience includes personal injury, civil rights, mass torts, and class actions. She is a member of the California State Bar Association, the California Lawyers Association, the San Francisco Trial Lawyer Association, the Filipino Bar Association of Northern California, and the National Asian Pacific American Bar Association.
- University of San Francisco School of Law (J.D., 2020)
- Labor & Employment Law Certificate Recipient with Honors
- St. John's University (B.S., 2017, magna cum laude)
Licensed to Practice in
- California State Bar Association
- California Lawyers Association
- San Francisco Trial Lawyer Association
- Filipino Bar Association of Northern California
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association