Based in WSHB's Phoenix office, Amorette Rinkleib is a seasoned senior associate attorney who focuses her practice on construction defect, complex torts, and real estate litigation.
Her legal career began in consumer protection, representing individuals targeted by debt collectors and financial institutions. Through her hard work, she successfully prosecuted numerous actions in federal courts across the country, securing favorable outcomes for her clients.
Amorette is licensed to practice law in Arizona and Washington, and the United States District Court for Arizona, the Western District of Washington, the Eastern District of Washington, the District of Colorado, the Eastern District of Michigan, the District of New Mexico, and the District of North Dakota.
Beyond her professional life, Amorette is an active Junior League of Phoenix member. She enjoys traveling to Formula 1 races, supporting local restaurants and breweries, skiing, and playing pickleball.
- McCray v. Deitsch and Wright, P.A., No. 8:18-cv-00731, Middle District of Florida (certified as lead class counsel in an action under the FDCPA, resulting in an approved class settlement)
- Bea-Mone III, v. Steven D. Silverstein, Attorney at law, No. 8:17-cv-00550, Central District of California (lead attorney handling pre-trial matters, second chair in successful jury trial verdict awarding consumer the maximum statutory damages under the FDCPA)
- Arizona Summit School of Law (J.D., 2013)
- University of Arizona (B.A., 2010)
Licensed to Practice in
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Washington
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court, District of New Mexico
- U.S. District Court, District of North Dakota
- Junior League of Phoenix