Tyler Abboud is a senior associate in WSHB's New York office. He focuses his practice on the defense of building owners and general and trade contractors in cases involving New York's Labor Law.
His previous experience includes New York Supreme Court litigation in matters involving New York Labor Law, New York Insurance Law, insurance coverage, subrogation, and general liability. He has also handled federal civil litigation with the New York City Law Department. Additionally, in law school, Tyler served as a judicial intern with Justice Alison H. Eid of the Colorado Supreme Court.
Outside of the firm, Tyler handles pro bono immigration asylum cases for Project Afghan Legal Assistance. He also assists with Lawful Permanent Residency applications through his volunteer work with CUNY’s Citizenship Now program.
Tyler is an avid baseball fan and enjoys learning languages and spending time outdoors.
- University of North Carolina School of Law (J.D., 2018)
- Law Review: First Amendment Law Review, Notes Editor
- University of Colorado at Boulder (B.A., 2015, cum laude)
Licensed to Practice in
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York