Tanner W. Stewart is a senior associate in WSHB’s Miami office. Mr. Stewart’s practice area focuses in the areas of first property coverage, carrier representation and property damage defense. As a South Florida native, he obtained dual bachelor’s degrees in political science and business management while attending Florida State University. Mr. Stewart subsequently attended Stetson University College of Law on an academic merit-based scholarship where he focused in business law and ultimately earned his JD and MBA degrees.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Stewart gained invaluable experience interning for the Federal District Court of the Northern District of Florida in Tallahassee, FL. Additionally, Mr. Stewart has previously worked for multiple defense firms and a plaintiff’s personal injury firm in the Tampa/St. Petersburg area.
- Successfully persuaded Florida’s Fourth District Court of Appeal to reverse a lower court’s order granting plaintiff’s motion to amend its complaint for punitive damages.
- Stetson University College of Law (J.D., 2019)
- Stetson University College of Law (M.B.A., 2019)
- Florida State University (B.S., 2014)
Licensed to Practice in
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida