Phil is a partner representing clients in California and Nevada. Since 1996, Phil’s trial experience has covered a wide array of complex civil litigation matters, including transportation and construction matters in both states. Phil argued before Justice Sandra Day O’Connor at the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, which resulted in affirming a lower court’s decision to deny stacking of underinsured motorist benefits. He has also participated extensively in the Mandatory Arbitration Program in Nevada. Phil regularly presents seminars on security issues relating to premises liability litigation and compliance with regulations pertaining to Fair Claims Settlement Practices.
An AV-Preeminent rated attorney, Phil graduated from Southwestern Law School. He received his undergraduate degree magna cum laude in accounting from the University of San Diego.
- Southwestern Law School (J.D., 1996)
- University of San Diego (B.Acc., 1992, magna cum laude)
Licensed to Practice in
- United States Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court, District of Nevada
- American Bar Association
- Clark County Bar Association