Meet Jennifer Provost, one of the most accomplished trial attorneys in the state of New York. With an impressive track record of numerous trials to verdict and a consistent record of success, Jennifer is a force to be reckoned with both inside and out of the courtroom.
With over 25 years of experience, Jennifer's expertise lies in tort litigation, particularly in transportation, premises liability, and New York Labor Law. But her talents go beyond simply winning cases. Jennifer excels at helping clients identify potential risks and implementing strategies to prevent them. And if those risks become reality, she skillfully manages the aftermath, ensuring a swift recovery while minimizing further risks and advancing her clients' business objectives.
One of the highlights of Jennifer's career was her time as associate counsel with Consolidated Edison of New York, where she achieved numerous favorable jury verdicts. She also successfully defended the New York City Transit Authority in Bronx County, securing almost 20 defense verdicts. Her exceptional reputation led her to become a senior trial attorney with a respected multinational finance and insurance corporation, where she handled high-stakes and complex cases involving severe burns, fatalities, and dismemberment.
What sets Jennifer apart is her ability to quickly assess a case and determine the most effective measures to achieve success. This skill has been honed throughout her career and is consistently employed to the benefit of her clients.
Jennifer is a member of WSHB’s Rapid Response Team, and is widely called upon by clients around the world for her expertise. As a trial attorney who combines experience, expertise, and a proven track record, Jennifer Provost is the ally you can trust.
- City University of New York School of Law (J.D., 1997)
- Academic Standing Committee
- Scholarship Committee
- NYS Higher Education Scholarship Recipient
- Black Law Students Association – President
- Queens College of the City University of New York (B.A., 1993)
Licensed to Practice in
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
Events, Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- Speaking Engagement, New York, NY, 11.29.23
- Certified Small Claims Arbitrator
- Board of Trustees - Cambria School of Excellence
- Metropolitan Black Bar Association
- National Black Lawyers Top 100