Christine is a senior associate in WSHB’s San Diego office. In her practice with the firm, she represents employers of all sizes in labor and employment matters. Her work includes litigating discrimination/harassment, retaliation, and wrongful termination cases and defending clients against claims of labor law violations and claims arising under the Private Attorneys General Act (PAGA).
Christine brings invaluable trial and litigation experience to the firm. She started her practice as a litigation associate in the Los Angeles office of one of the ten largest global law firms, during which her practice focused on defending pharmaceutical, medical device, and automotive companies in product liability matters; defending clients in consumer products and wage and hour class actions; and representing corporate clients in general commercial litigation matters.
As a result of her accomplishments, in 2023, Christine was recognized as a San Diego "Rising Star" in the area of employment litigation by Super Lawyers magazine.
She is a graduate of the University of California, Irvine School of Law. While in law school, Christine was a Judicial Extern for Associate Justice Richard M. Aronson (ret.) at the California Court of Appeal, and she also received Pro Bono High Honors. Christine earned her undergraduate degree in Political Science and Legal Studies from the University of California, Berkeley.
- Judicial Extern for Associate Justice Richard M. Aronson (ret.) at the California Court of Appeal
- University of California, Irvine School of Law (J.D., 2015)
- University of California, Berkeley (B.A., 2010)
Licensed to Practice in
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California