Amanda Doherty is a skilled litigator with a focus on complex civil matters, including construction defect and business and tort litigation. Her extensive experience in representing financial institutions and community associations has led her to try hundreds of cases in both state and federal court.
At WSHB, Amanda offers our clients a detailed analysis of their cases to develop defense strategies that align with their goals and minimize exposure. She received her law degree from Stetson University College of Law and practiced extensively in Florida before relocating to Colorado in 2019.
She is admitted to practice law in Colorado and Florida and the United States District Courts for the District of Colorado and the Middle and Southern Districts of Florida.
- Stetson University College of Law (J.D., 2007)
- Southern Illinois University Carbondale (B.A., 2003)
Licensed to Practice in
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida