Alex Clarke is an associate in WSHB’s New Orleans office. His practice centers on insurance coverage, first party property, and tort and bad faith claims.
He is a native of the United Kingdom, earning his Bachelor of Science with Honors from the University of Bath. Alex graduated from Tulane Law School with a certificate in International and Comparative Law. While in law school, Alex served as an Articles Editor for the Tulane Journal of International and Comparative Law. He attained CALI Excellence for the Future Awards in Venture Capital and in Comparative Constitutional Law. Alex also served as Chief Justice of the Tulane Law School Chapter of Phi Alpha Delta.
He is licensed to practice in Louisiana and New York.
- Tulane University Law School (J.D., 2019)
- University of Bath (B.S.)
Licensed to Practice in
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Louisiana
- U.S. Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals