Vanessa K. Herzog
10960 Wilshire Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90024
P (310) 481-7600
F (310) 481-7650
For more detailed information:
Vanessa Herzog is a partner in WSHB’s Los Angeles office where her practice focuses on civil litigation involving transportation and complex civil litigation in both state and federal court. Vanessa has substantial experience handling complex litigated matters for individuals, small businesses, trucking companies, owner-operators, ridesharing companies, limousine companies, fixed route bus and paratransit service providers, common carriers, and public entities. Vanessa also provides rapid response handling of transportation accidents and provides risk management training and counseling on many topics, including driver qualifications, best practices, and current trends in transportation law. She enjoys a reputation for consistent results in high risk and complex matters, including catastrophic injury cases involving wrongful death, amputation, and traumatic brain injury.
Vanessa received her J.D. from Southwestern University School of Law, where she was a recipient of the CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Legal Research and Writing and also a recipient of the Exceptional Achievement Award in Foundation of Tort Law Seminar. She was also a member of the Southwestern Interscholastic Trial Advocacy Program. Prior to law school, she received her undergraduate degree (B.S., Music Industry) from the University of Southern California.
Southwestern University School of Law (J.D., 2006)
University of Southern California (B.S., 2001)
Licensed to Practice in:
- Representation of various types of transportation companies in civil litigation involving tractor-trailers, buses, paratransit vehicles, rideshare vehicles, taxis, and limousines, including catastrophic injury and wrongful death cases.
- Representation of common carriers and public entities in ADA claims relating to transportation.
- Provides rapid response investigation and handling of transportation accidents.
- Provides counseling and risk management training to companies on accident response, best practices, driver qualifications, and insurance coverage.
- Representation of businesses and individuals in a wide variety of claims regarding premises liability and negligent and intentional acts, resulting in catastrophic injury, including traumatic brain injury and wrongful death.
- Representation of businesses and insurers in property damage and workers’ compensation subrogation claims.