Steven R. Disharoon
1401 Willow Pass Road
Concord, CA 94520
P (925) 222-3400
F (925) 356-8250
For more detailed information:
Steve practices in various areas of law, with a focus on general liability, appellate, and dispositive motion practice. Steve attended law school at the University of San Francisco School of Law where he was an editor of the Law Review and a member of the Moot Court Board of Directors. Steve has published articles on California’s Right to Repair Act, as well as on state and federal civil rights issues.
University of San Francisco School of Law (J.D., 2010)
University of California, Santa Cruz (B.A., 2007)
Licensed to Practice in:
- Successful handling of appeals and writs in various areas, including civil rights, construction, and statutory interpretation.
- Defense of employers against claims of discrimination, retaliation, and harassment, as well as claims pertaining to meal and rest break violations, wage and hour, and employment contract issues.
- Preventative counseling and guidance to businesses regarding employer/employee relationship, proper training and supervision, and methods for ensuring compliance with applicable labor laws.
- Defense of wide range of general liability cases, including personal injury, wrongful death, habitability, motor vehicle, and subrogation.
- Defense of complex intellectual property disputes, including claims of trademark infringement, dilution, and counterfeiting, as well as interrelated allegations of corporate fraud and unfair competition.
- Defense of product manufacturers and distributors against claims of personal injuries due to alleged design, manufacturing, or warning defects.
- Defense of legal from claims of and medical professionals malpractice, professional negligence, and other allegations.