Intelligent strategists. Creative thinkers. Bold litigators. Discover wise counsel at WSHB.
News & Insights
Labor & Employment Law Roundtable: What Owners and Executives Need to Know
As the legal landscape continues to evolve in terms of labor and employment, the Los Angeles Business Journal once again turned to some of the leading employment attorneys and experts in the region to get their assessments regarding the current state of labor legislation.
YueLing Lee Relocates to WSHB Miami Office
WSHB is pleased to announce YueLing Lee's relocation to the Miami office of Wood Smith Henning & Berman LLP, located in the heart of Miami’s financial district. A graduate of Tulane Law School and Michigan State University with a degree in finance, Lee has a stellar reputation for her representation of businesses and professionals throughout the risk management and litigation phases of various complex claims for over a decade.
- Full service national law firm founded in 1997 with over 200 attorneys in 19 offices practicing in 11 states across the U.S.
- Tried over 900 cases to verdict; internationally recognized for exceptionally high rate of success
- Ranked #4 on The American Lawyer’s 2016 Diversity Scorecard
- Top 10 ranking on Law360’s 2016 list of “The 100 Best Law Firms for Female Attorneys"
- Top 20 ranking on Law360's 2016 list of "The Best Law Firms for Minority Attorneys"
- First Place Winner, DRI's 2014 Law Firm Diversity Award
- Named "Go-To Law Firm" in ALM's annual edition of In-House Law Departments at the Top 500 Companies
- Top 250 ranking on Law360's 400 2016 list of largest U.S. Law Firms
WSHB Announces Expansion into Philadelphia
WSHB is pleased to announce the opening of its newest regional office at One Liberty Place, 1650 Market Street, 36th Floor, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19103. Elizabeth Chalik, a highly regarded litigator with close to 15 years of trial experience, will take the lead at the Philadelphia office as Managing Partner. Chalik has focused her practice on products liability, casualty, toxic tort and transportation litigation.
Eleven Lawyers from WSHB Honored on List of 2016 Rising Stars
WSHB is proud to announce eleven of our lawyers were recognized on the list of 2016 Rising Stars®. The attorneys honored on the Rising Stars list are 40 years or younger and demonstrate the finest qualities of a good lawyer: first-rate legal skills, preparation, judgment, creativity, dedication and ethics. No more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in each state are named to Rising Stars.
Seven Lawyers from WSHB Honored on Super Lawyers Lists with Top Ratings
WSHB is proud to announce that seven of our lawyers are included on this year’s Super Lawyers Lists, all with top ratings. Each of the WSHB attorneys included on this year’s lists has consistently earned the blue ribbon selection to the Super Lawyers list year after year.
WSHB is the 4th Most Diverse Law Firm in U.S.
WSHB was ranked one of the top four law firms in the nation by American Lawyer in its annual Diversity Scorecard Survey. WSHB rose from 7th place last year to 4th place this year in the annual AmLaw Diversity Survey, considered the “gold standard” for rankings, which compares firms according to a score based on their combined percentage of minority lawyers and minority partners in U.S. offices.