Intelligent strategists. Creative thinkers. Bold litigators. Discover wise counsel at WSHB.
News & Insights
Labor & Employment Law Roundtable: What Owners and Executives Need to Know
As the legal landscape continues to evolve in terms of labor and employment, the Los Angeles Business Journal once again turned to some of the leading employment attorneys and experts in the region to get their assessments regarding the current state of labor legislation.
WSHB is the 4th Most Diverse Law Firm in U.S.
WSHB was ranked one of the top four law firms in the nation by American Lawyer in its annual Diversity Scorecard Survey. WSHB rose from 7th place last year to 4th place this year in the annual AmLaw Diversity Survey, considered the “gold standard” for rankings, which compares firms according to a score based on their combined percentage of minority lawyers and minority partners in U.S. offices.
- Full service national law firm founded in 1997 with over 200 attorneys in 18 offices practicing in 10 states across the U.S.
- Tried over 900 cases to verdict; internationally recognized for exceptionally high rate of success
- Ranked #4 on The American Lawyer’s 2016 Diversity Scorecard
- Top 10 ranking on Law360’s 2016 list of “The 100 Best Law Firms for Female Attorneys"
- Top 20 ranking on Law360's 2016 list of "The Best Law Firms for Minority Attorneys"
- First Place Winner, DRI's 2014 Law Firm Diversity Award
- Named "Go-To Law Firm" in ALM's annual edition of In-House Law Departments at the Top 500 Companies
- Top 250 ranking on Law360's 400 2016 list of largest U.S. Law Firms
WSHB’S Constance Endelicato to Speak at 2016 CLM Midwest Conference
Constance Endelicato, Partner in WSHB's Los Angeles office, is scheduled to speak at the 2016 CLM Midwest Conference, Thursday, June 23rd at the Hilton Omaha in Omaha, NE. The conference offers sessions on four tracks: Medical Legal, Religious & Non-Profit, Subrogation and Claims Litigation Management. Co-Chair of the Medical Legal conference, Constance is also scheduled to speak at 12:00 p.m. at the session, “Healthcare Mega Breach – Information Security.”
WSHB Ranks in Top 20 of Best Law Firms in U.S. for Minority Attorneys
One of the nation's top law firms for female lawyers is also one of the best in the country for minority attorneys. This week legal publication Law360 honored WSHB with another top ranking. The "Best Law Firms for Minority Attorneys” survey published this week ranked the top 100 law firms in the nation based on firm minority representation at the partner and non-partner levels as well as its total number of minority attorneys.
WSHB Ranks No. 10 in Law360’s List of Best Law Firms for Women
WSHB ranked tenth in Law360’s list of “100 Best Law Firms for Female Attorneys,” a survey published based on the firm's female representation at the partner and non-partner levels and its total number of female attorneys.
WSHB’s Brenda Radmacher Named 2016 Outside Counsel of the Year by Claims & Litigation Management Alliance
Brenda Radmacher, Partner at WSHB, was named CLM Professional of the Year in the Outside Counsel category during the opening session at the 2016 Claims & Litigation Management Alliance Annual Conference today in Orlando, Florida.