Danielle L. Kuck
199 West Hillcrest Drive
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
P (805) 719-2222
F (805) 764-8665
For more detailed information:
Danielle Kuck is the managing attorney of the firm’s Ventura County office. Widely sought after for her savvy litigation prowess in complex commercial and civil litigation, Danielle brings to each matter a thoughtful resolution strategy curated for strategic advantage and results. Her diverse practice focuses on civil litigation including transportation matters, catastrophic injury, products liability, property damage, labor and employment, and construction matters. Danielle handles all aspects of civil litigation for individuals, corporations, trucking companies, fixed route bus providers, and public entities. Danielle is an experienced litigator and negotiator who consistently obtains favorable results for her clients, including successful mediation and/or settlements and motions for summary judgment. Danielle has extensive experience handling both federal and state court matters.
Danielle obtained her Juris Doctor from Southwestern School of Law, where she graduated summa cum laude. During her time at Southwestern, Danielle earned the CALI “Excellence for the Future” Awards for Torts, Legal Analysis Writing & Skills II, Evidence, Alternative Dispute Resolution, Business Associates, Wills & Trusts, and California Civil Procedure. She also received multiple Witkin Awards including Academic Excellence in Alternative Dispute Resolution, Wills & Trusts, and Products Liability. While at Southwestern, Danielle served on the executive board of the Southwestern Law Review as a Note and Comment Editor, where she guided junior staff members in composing their articles and assisted in the publication of the journal. Danielle was also a member of Southwestern Trial Advocacy Honors Program.
Prior to attending law school, Danielle received her B.A. in Political Science with an emphasis in Public Service from the University of California, Santa Barbara.
Danielle is a Ventura County native who grew up in Camarillo and currently resides in Thousand Oaks with her husband and son. She is active in various activities throughout the Ventura County community and enjoys spending time with her family and friends.
Southwestern Law School (J.D., summa cum laude, 2013)
University of California, Santa Barbara (B.A., 2009)
Licensed to Practice in:
- Defense of developers, general contractors, and subcontractors against claims of defective design in complex multi-party litigation arising from construction of residential and commercial properties.
- Defense of developers against claims for indemnification and breach of contract.
- Defense of developers against claims brought by Homeowners Associations and claims involving California Civil Code section 895, et seq. (SB800).
- Representation of employers against claims of discrimination, retaliation, and harassment.
- Represents employers in Title VII discrimination claims. Representation of employers in discrimination and harassment litigation including age, race, disability and gender.
- Representation of employers and managers in litigation involving all facets of wrongful termination claims.
- Defense of businesses, property owners, and individuals in a wide variety of claims resulting in catastrophic injuries and death.
- Defense of owners and managers against bodily injury claims.
- Defense of product manufacturers in lawsuits involving personal injuries and property damage.
- Defense of property owners and contractors in all aspects of personal injury litigation involving asbestos and mold-related claims.