Nicholas M. Gedo
505 North Brand Boulevard
Glendale, CA 91203
P (818) 551-6000
F (818) 551-6050
For more detailed information:
Nick’s areas of expertise include insurance coverage/bad faith, personal injury, and construction-related issues. He is increasingly concentrating on appellate and complex law and motion matters in his practice, and he currently handles the majority of the firm’s appellate briefs. Nick also participates in the Los Angeles County Bar Association’s Appellate Courts Committee. Nick is an Illinois State Scholar and received his undergraduate degree from Occidental College. He worked as an adjuster for the Interinsurance Exchange of the Auto Club of Southern California after college and graduated in 1987 from Hastings College of the Law.
University of California Hastings Law School (J.D., 1987)
Occidental College (B.A., 1982)
Licensed to Practice in:
- Published Decisions include:
- Michael v. Denbeste Transp., Inc. (2206) 137 Cal. App. 4th 1082
- Rodriguez v. American Technologies, Inc. (2006) 136 Cal. App. 4th 1110
- Holguin v. Flores (2004) 122 Cal. App. 4th 428
- Litigation of contaminated groundwater claims.
- Defense of single family home developers, apartment building owners and general contractors against mold claims.
- Presentation of seminars for warranty personnel on proper procedures and protocol for responding to mold claims.
- Defense of claims ranging from minor losses to catastrophic losses, such as building collapses.
- Defense of property owners, contractors and developers from claims involving accidents on commercial and residential sites.
- Defense of owners and property managers in third party criminal liability cases.
- Defense of major national retailer against customer allegations of accidents on store premises, wrongful detention, and sexual harassment.
- Defense of major entertainment company against lawsuits related to accidents on studio property.
- Defense of major California utility company against lawsuits related to accidents on utility company property.