Ashley B. Beagle
21804 Cactus Avenue
Riverside, CA 92518
P (951) 779-5000
F (951) 755-1650
For more detailed information:
Based in WSHB’s Riverside office, Ashley Beagle has successfully represented clients at arbitration and trial, including securing a multi-million dollar jury verdict in a high profile subrogation matter and obtaining favorable outcomes in multi-million dollar construction disputes. Ashley’s practice focuses primarily on construction, real estate and land use, employment, business, and transportation litigation. Ashley regularly represents public and private owners, residential and commercial builders, and design professionals in complex construction law matters involving mechanic liens, stop notices, bond claims, payment disputes, construction defects, delay and inefficiency claims, differing site conditions, change order claims, and False Claims Act disputes. As part of her practice, Ashley works with various construction industry clients from preparing and drafting procurement documents for new projects to trial and arbitration of complex construction disputes. This work includes representation of the largest community college district in the nation regarding the implementation and administration of its $6 billion construction bond program.
Chapman University School of Law (J.D., 2011, summa cum laude)
La Sierra University (B.A., 2008, summa cum laude)
Licensed to Practice in:
- Prosecution and defense of claims for delay, liquidated damages, and inefficiency.
- Defense of residential, commercial and public owners in complex, multi-party construction defect matters.
- Prosecution and defense of mechanic’s lien, stop notice, bond, and change order actions.
- Representation of owners in contract termination and default disputes.
- Defense of home builders in construction defect claims.
- Prosecution of debarment proceedings.
- Employment litigation.
- Representation of employer in wrongful termination case involving discrimination and harassment allegations, including age, race, and disability.
- Defense and prosecution of personal injury and property damage claims involving product defect allegations.
- Representation of public entity in various aspects of litigation including construction claims and disputes, stop notice actions, and payment bond disputes.
- Defense of premises liability actions for bodily injury claims.
Representation of owners in negotiation and drafting of commercial leases.
- Work with owners and takeover general contractors to complete failed construction projects.
- Representation of residential home builder in defense of federal class action claims for fraud and unfair trade practices in sale of real estate.
- Representation of transportation companies, owners, and drivers in personal injury, wrongful death, and catastrophic property damage actions involving tractor-trailers.