Taylor Wilson is an associate attorney in WSHB’s New Orleans office. Her practice focuses on tort, property and casualty liability, insurance coverage, and bad faith claims.
Taylor is a New Orleans native and attended Southern University Law Center. While in law school, she gained legal experience by working at the Orleans Parish District Attorney’s Office. She also represented individuals in disputes with the IRS, which included audits, appeals, collection matters, and federal tax litigation. Taylor earned her Bachelor of Science in Psychology from the Xavier University of Louisiana.
Before joining the firm, Taylor gained experience representing clients in first-party property insurance and general liability matters. She is licensed to practice in all Louisiana state and federal courts and the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit.
- Southern University Law Center (J.D., 2021)
- Xavier University of Louisiana (B.S., 2017)
Licensed to Practice in
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Louisiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit