A talented litigator, Ronald Stewart practices in the firm’s Northern California office. Ronald brings a decade of solid litigation experience handling complex civil litigation. His versatile practice encompasses transportation, hospitality, construction defect, product liability and negligent security issues. Common to each practice is his attention to detail, strategic curation of action plans and honed oratory skills inside and outside the courtroom.
He is a graduate of the University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law. While there, Ronald worked as a Computer Hacking/Intellectual Property Crime Clerk for the U.S. Attorney’s Office, Eastern District of California. He also clerked for the Felony Division of the San Diego Office of the Public Defender. He credits this experience to his ease in the courtroom and understanding of the power of procedural compliance as part of strategic resolution plans. Ronald earned his undergraduate degree in Economics from Indiana University.
Ronald is a member of the California Association of Black Lawyers.
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law (J.D.)
- Indiana University (B.A.)
Licensed to Practice in
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- Los Angeles County Bar Association Trial Advocacy Project
- Los Angeles County Bar Association Introductory Trial Advocacy Project
- California Association of Black Lawyers