An experienced trial lawyer, Nathan Guest is a partner in WSHB’s Los Angeles office. He’s defended product manufacturers for over a decade and has obtained countless defense verdicts in high-exposure lawsuits. In his practice, Nathan also works with firm clients to shape case management and litigation strategy, including developing jury exercises and designing best practices.
Mr. Guest’s experience includes practicing at an international law firm and serving as an Assistant Attorney General for the District of Columbia.
He also focuses his practice on cybersecurity and data privacy matters, including breach response, defense of state and federal enforcement actions of data privacy statutes, and defending high exposure class action litigation as a member of the Cybersecurity and Data Privacy Team.
- American University, Washington College of Law (J.D., 2005, magna cum laude)
- College of William and Mary (B.A., 1999)
Licensed to Practice in
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia