A results-driven and goal-oriented litigator, Morgan Metzger is a partner in WSHB’s Los Angeles office. Her practice consists of defending major trucking companies, businesses, public entities and health care professionals in a broad range of civil matters, including catastrophic injury, wrongful death, products liability, and medical malpractice. Morgan is an unwavering client advocate, all while remaining principled. A strong legal writer, Morgan has prevailed on countless dispositive motions. At the same time, Morgan is a zealous advocate for her clients who find comfort with her ease, understanding and results in the courtroom.
When not actively defending firm clients, Morgan enjoys cooking and spending time with her friends and growing family, including two large dogs.
- Southwestern Law School (J.D., 2010)
- University of California, Santa Cruz (B.A., 2006)
Licensed to Practice in
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- United States Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Association of Southern California Defense Council
- Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- Los Angeles County Bar Association