Maria Solomon-Williams is a skilled litigator with years of experience in state and federal courts. She joined WSHB after working as an environmental attorney in the California Attorney General's Office, where she represented the Department of Toxic Substance Control.
Maria's work at WSHB spans a range of litigation matters, including construction and complex torts and casualty. She has represented clients in litigation cases across California state and federal courts.
Ms. Solomon-Williams earned her law degree from the University of California – Hastings College of the Law, and holds a Master's degree in International Development from American University. She also has a Bachelor's degree in International Relations and Political Science from the University of the Pacific.
- Represent housing developers, general contractors, architects and engineers in matters involving commercial and residential construction.
- Handle a variety of environmental and toxic tort cases involving private parties, government entities and regulatory agencies.
- Experienced in general litigation matters, including personal injury and professional liability.
- University of California College of the Law, San Francisco (UC Hastings) (J.D., 1986)
- American University, (M.A., 1982)
- University of the Pacific (B.A.,1980)
Licensed to Practice in
- Maryland (inactive)
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- ELAN (Export Legal Assistance Network)