Lital Ruimy is a senior associate in WSHB's Los Angeles office where her practice focuses on complex civil litigation. Her depth of experience includes employment, construction, and commercial and business litigation.
Lital graduated from Loyola Law School, where she was a mentor and team leader for the Young Lawyers Program and co-president of the Jewish Law Students Association. She received her undergraduate degree in Environmental Sciences with a minor in General Business from the University of Arizona.
She currently serves as a Jewish Federation, Young Lawyers Division Board Member. Lital is conversant in Hebrew.
- Loyola Law School (J.D., 2016)
- University of Arizona (B.S., 2011)
Licensed to Practice in
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Women Lawyer's Association of Los Angeles
- Jewish Federation, Young Lawyers Division Board Member