Kelly Green is senior counsel in WSHB's Tampa office, where she focuses her practice on complex litigation, including personal injury, premises liability, insurance bad faith, and insurance coverage.
Kelly is a graduate of Stetson University College of Law, where she received the William F. Blews Pro Bono Service Award, served as the director of the pro bono program for the Student Bar Association, was appointed as a Student Ambassador, and was recognized for outstanding pro bono service by the Sixth Judicial Circuit.
Her experience includes serving as a victim’s advocate for the 20th Judicial Circuit Court, assisting victims of violent crimes before, during and after trial.
- Stetson University College of Law (J.D., 2015)
- Florida Gulf Coast University (B.A., 2011, magna cum laude)
Licensed to Practice in
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- Newsroom, 8.20.20
- Newsroom, 7.23.19
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Florida Bar Young Lawyers Division