A senior associate at WSHB, Kacey Martin focuses her practice on complex civil litigation. She represents clients in matters involving product liability, labor law, construction, professional liability, catastrophic injury, transportation, employment and toxic torts.
Kacey is equally adept in working as a litigator representing private parties in medical malpractice actions. She has experience conducting and defending depositions as well as complex trial experience.
A graduate of Liberty University School of Law, Kacey actively participated in her school's Trial Team where she won several championships, including the 2013 ABA National Arbitration Competition in Chicago, Illinois. She also served as the Secretary of the Moot Court Board and was an editor for the Liberty Journal.
Outside of her legal career, Kacey serves as a volunteer at Minuteman National Park in Concord, Massachusetts. She is an active member of the Appalachian Mountain Club, where she is working on hiking all 48 of New Hampshire’s 4,000 footers. She also participates in the Bike MS charity bike ride every year which raises money to help combat and cure MS.
- Liberty University School of Law (J.D., 2014)
- Liberty University (B.S., 2011)
Licensed to Practice in
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- New Jersey
- “Fryed: The Untaught History Behind the Infamous Test,” Attorney at Law Magazine, February 25, 2021
- New York Women's Bar Association (NYWBA) Human Trafficking Committee, Member