James Tanton is an associate attorney in the Tampa office of WSHB. He focuses his practice on complex litigation and insurance coverage. James earned his J.D. from the University of Florida Levin College of Law and his undergraduate degree in political science from the University of Florida. He is licensed in Florida as well as the US. Northern District of Florida, Middle District of Florida, and Southern District of Florida.
Mr. Tanton's previous experience includes working for Hillsborough County Drug Court and a construction defect firm. In his free time, James enjoys watching sports and reading about history.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law (J.D., 2020)
- University of Florida (B.A., 2017)
Licensed to Practice in
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida