Hannah Motsenbocker is a senior associate in WSHB’s Dallas office, where she handles the defense of employment, professional liability, construction defect and catastrophic injury matters. Hannah is also experienced in first party insurance. Her expertise in the area includes insurance litigation arising out of major storm and property damage events including Hurricane Harvey.
Prior to joining the firm, Hannah worked for a preeminent Dallas-based family law firm, where her practice focused on complex family law cases involving property disputes and critical child custody issues. Hannah also enjoys a wide breadth of exposure to complex business issues, ranging from planning, mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance, and contract drafting and negotiation. While in law school she participated in the corporate counsel externship program, where she assisted several in-house attorneys in employment law issues and business matters. Hannah also worked pro bono for the Human Rights Initiative of North Texas in her last year of law school.
As a native Texan and graduate of Southern Methodist School of Law, Hannah knew that she wanted to practice law in Texas. Hannah is actively involved in the Dallas community as a member of the Dallas Bar Association, Dallas Association of Young Lawyers, Dallas Women Lawyer Association, and the Junior League of Dallas.
- SMU Dedman School of Law (J.D., 2018)
- University of Oklahoma (B.A., 2015)
Licensed to Practice in
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association, Member
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers, Member
- Dallas Women Lawyer Association, Member
- Junior League of Dallas, Member