Emily Clendenon is an associate in WHSB’s Tampa office. She is a litigation attorney practicing primarily in the firm’s construction group.
Prior to joining WSHB, Emily practiced law at a top boutique bankruptcy firm in Florida. While there, she handled insolvency matters, complex commercial transactions, and related civil litigation. She was also an Assistant State Attorney managing an extensive caseload and gaining valuable courtroom experience ranging from bond motions to jury trials.
Emily graduated from Liberty University School of Law where she was the vice-president of Street Law, a national organization providing mentorship and support for at-risk youth.
- Liberty University School of Law (J.D., 2019)
- Thomas Edison State University (B.A., 2015)
Licensed to Practice in
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- Young Lawyers Division
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Florida Bar Business Law Association
- American Bar Association